Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
TEAM LEADER, TRAINING & COACHING
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / MAJOR TASK
- Leads and manages the training and coaching team
- Assist to explore and to identify potential stakeholders or business units including but not limited to halal development programs, locally and internationally to generate revenue growth.
- Responsible for assisting in preparation of business proposals for potential stakeholders, industries and agencies including but not limited to halal program.
- Responsible for assisting in preparation and coordinate compilation of developed documented project reports and communicating effectively.
- Responsible for coordinating databases and profile of stakeholder throughout the engagement of training, consultancy or any collaboration program.
- Responsible plan and monitor the project costing by ensuring all project administration are done within the allocated budget in the most effective and efficient manner i.e. selection of subject matter, program venue etc. Assist to monitor actual expenditure against budget plans and make recommendations for improvements and cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate the operation and implementation of halal business initiatives which include but not limited to planning and arrangement of project i.e workshop, training and/or seminar and assuming the role as principal liaison officer with the identified stakeholder and collaborator.
- Responsible for monitoring of halal training initiatives by measuring training effectiveness through appropriate training evaluation methods and recommend changes or improvement of program as required to ensure the training provided meets the industry needs.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative work including but not limited to halal business unit.
- Responsible to manage and monitor collection and debtor aging form stakeholder.
- Provide expertise and service to the consultation and coaching projects/programs.
- Provide and deliver expertise as a trainer to any training programs when in need.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in any field of study
- Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology with Entrepreneurship or
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- HE Certificate by HPB, JAKIM